1. When you have cereal, do you have more milk than cereal or more cereal than milk?
I don’t have cereal time. Usually I have instant noodles or eggs or random breakfast dishes made by mom.
2. Do you like the feeling of cold air on your cheeks on a wintery day?
There is no wintery days in my country, but yes I probably like it.
3. What random objects do you use to bookmark your books?
Usually I use origami paper or a very flat ruler, but now I use sticky notes. It more practical.
4. How do you take your coffee/tea?
I bought it in randomly place. I don’t like tea and I prefer to drink coffee, but because of Mom hate when I drink coffee, I have never made one in home. :3
5. Are you self-conscious of your smile?
Kind of yes and no. I’m confident with my teeth, but it is discolored and damaged that sometimes I feel self-conscious about that. It is discolored because I took a lot of medicine when I was a kid and it was affected my teeth. (when I was a kid, I got fever easily and once I had typhoid).
6. Do you keep plants?
Nope 😐 I’m too busy to keep plants, I love it tho. And keeping cactus maybe a good idea. My bestfriend have one, and it is so cute.
7. Do you name your plants?
8. What artistic medium do you use to express your feelings?
I’m not using artistic medium.
9. Do you like singing/humming to yourself?
Yasssss. Currently fave song:
10. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
Usually on my side, but if I’m too tired I sleep on my stomach.
11. What’s an inner joke you have with your friends?
My two close friends (BAE and R) always talk about “cabe”, but I don’t know what is that mean tho. -_- And I’m still curious about that, GUYS.
12. What’s your favorite planet?
13. What’s something that made you smile today?
It’s still early in the morning, I’ll find out :3
14. If you were to live with your best friend in an old flat in a big city, what would it look like?
It will be crazy and fun! and looking forward to that.
15. Go google a weird space fact and tell us what it is!
I read in Armagh Planet that you become taller in space! It is said that another change to the human body in micro-gravity is that spine straightens out, as gravity is not pushing you down. In fact you can be up to as much as 5cm taller in the Space Station. I wanna go to the space!
16.What’s your favorite pasta dish?
I don’t eat pasta.
17. What color do you really want to dye your hair?
or red ombre.
18. Tell us about something dumb/funny you did that has since gone down in history between you and your friends and is always brought up.
Do we have one bae? :3
19. Do you keep a journal? what do you write/draw/ in it?
Yes, my wordpress blog 🙂 I am an introvert person, but mostly my reader may thought I am an extrovert person because I’m frigging honest there :3
20. What’s your favorite eye color?
Green, or brown. I love a guy who has different eye color (heterochromia iridum).
21. Talk about your favorite bag, the one that’s been to hell and back with you and that you love to pieces.
My small black bag (although I don’t really love it because I love all of my bags), however that one is my favorite because it is the most ‘girly’ bag that I have :p
22. Are you a morning person?
Yes, because I have read that wake up in the morning makes you younger.
23. What’s your favorite thing to do on lazy days where you have 0 obligations?
Reading, watching movies, and blogging, of course.
24. Is there someone out there you would trust with every single one of your secrets?
Yap 🙂 My best friend and my current boyfriend who is so annoying to hell and back.
25. What’s the weirdest place you’ve ever broken into?
Mmm. Never, but I have ever made a cake from cement on the floor in the front of my neighbor house (if it is count).
26. What are the shoes you’ve had for forever and wear with every single outfit?
It used to be my converse, but it is broken, now I wear my polkadot airwalk.
27. What’s your favorite bubblegum flavor?
I think every flavor is the same —
28. Sunrise or sunset?
29. What’s something really cute that one of your friends does and is totally endearing?
She/he were trying to chill me out, when I my heart was on the boost. They usually spout bunch of quotes and advice which is actually I can’t take anymore. They always try to make me smile even I don’t want to, and I think it’s pretty cute. 🙂
30. *think of it* have you ever been truly scared?
Oh, yes. About the future things, my job, my relationship, the whole things that I can’t predict.
31. What is your opinion of socks? do you like wearing weird socks? do you sleep with socks? do you confine yourself to white sock hell? really, just talk about socks.
When I was a kid, in the age of 5 till 11 years, I wore shock when I was sleeping, but I’m not doing it anymore because the temperature is getting hotter and obviously I don’t need it.
32. Tell us a story of something that happened to you after 3AM when you were with friends.
Nah, nothing happen :3
33. What’s your fave pastry?
34. Tell us about the stuffed animal you kept as a kid. what is it called? what does it look like? do you still keep it?
mmm I think I had a lot of stuffed animal, but I barely remember it because I don’t keep any toys from my childhood. However, I remember my fave stuffed animal doll is a donald duck. It was huge and tall, even we have same height :D. I used to hug him a lot. When I was in elementary school, my mom gave my dolls to my neighbor who was needy.
35. Do you like stationary and pretty pens and so on? do you use them often?
Yasss >< I use it occasionally, because I like to make my note colorful.
36. Which band’s sound would fit your mood right now?
Twenty one pilots, because their lyrics are so desperate (haha), so everytime I listen to them, I’ll be like: yeah, I feel it dude!
sometimes quite is violence
37. Do you like keeping your room messy or clean?
Messy 😀 But I clean it sometimes, but it gets messy easier, dunno why :3
38. Tell us about your pet peeves!
I don’t have 😐
39. What color do you wear the most?
Red and pink! 😀
40. Think of a piece of jewelry you own: what’s it’s story? does it have any meaning to you?
Hahaha, I don’t like jewelries.
41. What’s the last book you remember really, really loving?
Arok Dedes by Pramoedya Ananto Toer. I have been reading it, and I have not finished 😀 If it is finish, I’ll write the review soon.
42. Do you have a favorite coffee shop? describe it!
Not really, I choose it randomly.
43. Who was the last person you gazed at the stars with?
44. When was the last time you remember feeling completely serene and at peace with everything?
I don’t remember. To be honest, my life been in a little bit mess since graduation. 🙂
45. Do you trust your instincts a lot?
I do! but I ignore it a lot too, and apparently my instincts were always right.
46. Tell us the worst pun you can think of.
47. What food do you think should be banned from the universe?
Innards and offal a.k.a JEROAN.
48. What was your biggest fear as a kid? is it the same today?
I don’t have any phobia. *dancing*
49. Do you like buying CDs and records? what was the last one you bought?
Noooo, everything is on the internet. :3
50. What’s an odd thing you collect?
I was a philatelist when I was in kindergarten, and it was odd. My friends collected cute things while I collect hella ancient stamps, but it’s all gone now.
51. Think of a person. what song do you associate with them?
HCD 🙂 this used to be our fave songs. enjoy! We always have the same taste of music, whether it is rock, rap, or hiphop. I miss her already.